Part Time Administrator
Wellbeing coaching consultancy thriving are seeking a part time Administrator. They’d ideally like to work with someone with previous administration experience in learning and development (L&D).
You’ll work with our team and our clients to enable even more people to be thriving more of the time. It’s our goal to help over 100,000 people to be thriving by 2025.
You’ll be supporting our global team as well as our face to face, virtual and online programmes. You’ll be responsible for key processes such as the touch points which ensure the smooth running of events and reporting. We also need your support to administer our ever growing thriving Digital Platform and our #payitforward charity giving programme too.
Job role includes but is not limited to:
- Onboarding our new clients and supporting our team
- Operational support – event administration; logistics for virtual and in room events
- Support and administration for our thriving Digital Platform, from learner enrolment to completion.
- Database management & reporting – e.g. we love to keep track of how many more people are thriving more of the time.
- …and our favourite part, collecting and sharing client feedback
Show Client Feedback
Here’s what our clients are saying about thriving:
“It rekindled the fire in me!”
“I found the session BRILLIANT! Great balance of group work, video and personal reflection time. I fed back to our Partner, and Consulting People and Purpose Lead that it’s a must for everyone, especially in these times.”
“Really like the coaching approach and coming up with my own solutions, sometimes in sessions like this I feel like I’m being talked at, or told what to do.”
“The light bulb moment for me was realising that too much of something that is normally helpful to my performance becomes a sabotage.”
“For me personally, attending and delivering the thriving training really opened my eyes to what was impacting on my wellbeing and enabled me to put some actions in place that have really helped me feel in control and much more able to cope in my day to day work.”
- Initial 6 month contract 10 – 15 hours a week from March 2022
- Working times are flexible and location would be split between our Hampshire office and remote/home working
- £15 per hour (self employed basis)
- Opportunity to increase hours and role as the business grows
We’d like you to have:
- At least two years’ experience as an administrator, ideally in learning & development (L&D) in a large organisation
- Self motivated with great attention to detail
- Interest in/understanding of coaching/the L&D sector
Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] by Wednesday 9th March 2022
Thriving London Limited is committed to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 policy so you can feel confident that any data you provide to us is processed with due care and attention. Our Job Applicant Privacy Notice is available here
Comments are closed.